понедељак, 3. април 2017.

I.A.M. – Infinity Astrological Magazine is on featured in the Astrodienst section ”Understanding Astrology” along with The Astrological Journal and The Mountain Astrologer Published: April 3rd, 2017 I Smiljana Gavrančić

I.A.M. – Infinity Astrological Magazine is on featured in the Astrodienst section ”Understanding Astrology” along with The Astrological Journal and The Mountain Astrologer

Published: April 3rd, 2017 I Smiljana Gavrančić









I.A.M. – Infinity Astrological Magazine by Smiljana Gavrančić  is from March 2017 on featured in the Astrodienst  section ”Understanding Astrology” along with The Astrological Journal and The Mountain Astrologer. I am honoured that  piece about Profections by Athan J. Zervas (I.A.M. astrologer and associate for Art&Design), from the spring issue “The Retrograde Kiss” (March/April 2017),  was the one this collaboration begins with. 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Are We Safe? ’ART’ as part of A_I Spring 2024 Eclipses Published: 24th March, 2024 I Author: Smiljana Gavrančić ISAR CAP

  Are We Safe? ’ART’ as part of A_I Spring 2024 Eclipses Published: 24th March, 2024 I Author: Smiljana Gavrančić ISAR CAP   When Rish...